buy jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"
- acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- accept as true; "I can't buy this story"
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Buy (Буй) is a town in Kostroma Oblast, Russia, which stands on the Kostroma River. Population: 27,392 (2002 Census); 32,701 (1989 Census).
- Buy is a 1979 album by James Chance & The Contortions. Buy was the Contortions' debut album, originally released the indie label ZE, while at the ...
- To obtain (something) in exchange for money or goods; to accept as true; to believe
- Same as taking a long position
- In sports betting, a player pays an additional price to receive half a point or more in his favor on a point spread game.
- To place an opening trade at the offer price of a spread in anticipation of the underlying market rising, commonly referred to as an "up ...
- To purchase a security; take a long position.
- This is used both offline and online. Online, it's a "bet" or "raise" to make players between the "buyer" and the button "fold". Offline, it's a bluffing strategy, to "buy" the pot without being called by other players.
- means "purchase": Grandpa buys an ice cream cone every Sunday afternoon.