business web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a ...
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- a rightful concern or responsibility; "it's none of your business"; "mind your own business"
- an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
- the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
- business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree"
- clientele: customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious"
- The Business was London's first global business magazine published in the United Kingdom. It was edited by Allister Heath; published by Andrew Neil; and owned by the Barclay brothers, who also own The Daily Telegraph. It closed in February 2008 after it failed to prove a commercial success.
- A business (also called a firm or an enterprise) is a legally recognized organization designed to provide goods and/or services to consumers. ...
- A business route (occasionally city route) in the United States is a short special route connected to a parent numbered highway at its beginning, then routed through the central business district of a nearby city or town, and finally reconnecting with the same parent numbered highway again at ...
- The Business is a novel by the Scottish writer Iain Banks, published in 1999.
- The Business is a Canadian television series, which airs on The Movie Network in Canada and IFC in the United States.
- "The Business" is the third official single (fourth overall) released from Yung Berg's debut album, Look What You Made Me. ...