business mobile development in z�rich
Mobile Application Development - iPhone Applications
Mobile Application Development | Wireless Application Development
With the popularity of internet browsing on Mobile phones, it has become important that websites are compatible with mobile / smart phone browsers. We offer mobile website designing services to ensure our clients a great experience of viewing their website on the mobiles, smart phones ans PDA's.
Swami's Sofact mobile application development includes
- Social networking
- Mobile brokerage
- games programming
- travel booking
Our dedicated team has a unique combination of technical expertise, functional knowledge base, result oriented management and extensive experience.
We believe in developing long lasting business solution rather than just developing an application, which satisfies your needs for short period. Software application developments at Swami's Sofact are robust, scalable and secure.
Swami's Sofact is highly proficient in ensuring the success of all stages of Offshore custom wireless application development / mobile application development processes.
Our highly trained staffs are also capable of tapping new avenues in mobile software development solutions and we can achieve this with custom designed applications for Pocket PCs, Smartphones and PDAs utilizing the power of the .NET Framework, J2ME and C++
Swami's Sofact specialize in follow areas:
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Component Development
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless/Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Applications
- Database Maintenance
In order to meet your mobile development needs, we use following development tools and technologies
- PHP development
- VB.NET development
- ASP development
- ASP.NET development
- JAVA/JSP/J2EE development
- Wireless Markup Language (WML) based on extensible Mark-up Language (XML).
- Extensible Hyper Text Mark-up Language was then defined by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Use of ASP.NET mobile controls of the .NET Framework for creating customized dynamic content in the appropriate mark-up language.
Mobile Application Standards
Most wireless devices provide Internet access using the Wireless Internet Protocol, WAP 2.0 (XHTML sites), WAP 1.x (WML sites) and i-mode (CHTML sites). Our mobile based website designing services are governed by W3C standards and our mobile website optimization is based on the following techniques:
- CSS based layout
- Proportional measures
- 100% valid XHTML or XML coding standards
- Character encoding in UTF-8
- Design Logical Structure
- Images used : jpeg or gif
- Back linking provided
- Maximum page size under 20 kb
- Always use .mobi standards
- Design simple site structure with clear labels
- Submission of the mobile site map to Google
- Avoid Flash or the other custom applications as all phones do not support plug-in.
Mobile Application Methodology
Mobile browser compatibility to ensure that your website works on all handsets.
Mobile website architecture is designed to give the user a good browsing experience by taking care of the color schemes, minimum scrolls, less typing etc.
Keeping in view the internet speed on mobile phones the website is optimized for quick downloads by using optimized graphics etc.
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a ...
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- a rightful concern or responsibility; "it's none of your business"; "mind your own business"
- an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
- the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
- business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree"
- clientele: customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious"
- The Business was London's first global business magazine published in the United Kingdom. It was edited by Allister Heath; published by Andrew Neil; and owned by the Barclay brothers, who also own The Daily Telegraph. It closed in February 2008 after it failed to prove a commercial success.
- A business (also called a firm or an enterprise) is a legally recognized organization designed to provide goods and/or services to consumers. ...
- A business route (occasionally city route) in the United States is a short special route connected to a parent numbered highway at its beginning, then routed through the central business district of a nearby city or town, and finally reconnecting with the same parent numbered highway again at ...
- The Business is a novel by the Scottish writer Iain Banks, published in 1999.
- The Business is a Canadian television series, which airs on The Movie Network in Canada and IFC in the United States.
- "The Business" is the third official single (fourth overall) released from Yung Berg's debut album, Look What You Made Me. ...