business mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a ...
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- a rightful concern or responsibility; "it's none of your business"; "mind your own business"
- an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
- the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
- business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree"
- clientele: customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious"
- The Business was London's first global business magazine published in the United Kingdom. It was edited by Allister Heath; published by Andrew Neil; and owned by the Barclay brothers, who also own The Daily Telegraph. It closed in February 2008 after it failed to prove a commercial success.
- A business (also called a firm or an enterprise) is a legally recognized organization designed to provide goods and/or services to consumers. ...
- A business route (occasionally city route) in the United States is a short special route connected to a parent numbered highway at its beginning, then routed through the central business district of a nearby city or town, and finally reconnecting with the same parent numbered highway again at ...
- The Business is a novel by the Scottish writer Iain Banks, published in 1999.
- The Business is a Canadian television series, which airs on The Movie Network in Canada and IFC in the United States.
- "The Business" is the third official single (fourth overall) released from Yung Berg's debut album, Look What You Made Me. ...