business ecommerce development in z�rich
eCommerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. We build ecommerce websites that turn your visitors into customers. eCommerce gains strategic advantage in a highly competitive, global marketplace. E-commerce empowers your business using your company website to sell your products, carry out business-to-business (B2B) transactions, send personalized e-mails to your customer, and maintain reusable customer information. Some of modules in ecommerce are :- Catalogue Organizer, Order Management, Shopping Cart, web administrator's interface.Our focus is to provide you with an easy to use and feature-rich Ecommerce website development solutions that allows you to personalize your eBusiness offerings, improve your internet marketing effectiveness, and offer the value-added services that lead to more satisfied and loyal customers.
Swami's Sofact will take care of your e-commerce requirements with minimal hardware and software pre-requisites.
A business of any size can benefit from eCommerce with an online shopping cart. However, for your business to be successful it must attract new customers, deliver a satisfying online shopping experience, and provide you with the effective and easy tools to manage it.
Why You Should enter into e-Business :
- Increase revenue
- Enter into new markets
- Reduce operating costs
- Build customer loyalty
- Improve buying experience for your customers
- Improve communication and relation with customers and business partners by establishing a one-on-one relationship
- cost-savings for your company since e-commerce does not require you to invest hugely in human resources.
PHP ecommerce software or LAMP based ecommerce software offers very low setup cost as well as a very versatile system that is running over most of all web servers in cyber world. This technology has been used into several Rapid application development (RAD) frameworks like Cake PHP, Code Igniter, Drupal, Jumla and many more. We use the power of these development frameworks to create optimum cost and quality solutions for our valued clients.
Swami's Sofact eCommerce shopping cart solution includes
- Custom Ecommerce Shopping
- Cart Features List
- All popular web browsers compatible
- Fully customizable design
- Searching facility for Products as well as Advanced search.
- Easy Checkout
- Automated Lost Password reminder
- Automated confirmation emails
- Order status known to customer
- Search Engine Optimization
- Live shipping rates with different shipping methods
- Easy administration of the site from the admin control panel
- Online credit card payment processing with many payment gateways
- Detailed Order view in admin control panel
- Change in Order status from admin area
- Orders list of each customer
- Search order by customer, date, number, status
- Modify orders
- Shipping Confirmation by mail
- Shipping cost calculation based on shipping destination & weight
- Automated emails on events like sign up confirmation, lost password, Refer to friend, new order confirmation, shipping status change, newsletter etc.
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a ...
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- a rightful concern or responsibility; "it's none of your business"; "mind your own business"
- an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
- the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
- business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree"
- clientele: customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious"
- The Business was London's first global business magazine published in the United Kingdom. It was edited by Allister Heath; published by Andrew Neil; and owned by the Barclay brothers, who also own The Daily Telegraph. It closed in February 2008 after it failed to prove a commercial success.
- A business (also called a firm or an enterprise) is a legally recognized organization designed to provide goods and/or services to consumers. ...
- A business route (occasionally city route) in the United States is a short special route connected to a parent numbered highway at its beginning, then routed through the central business district of a nearby city or town, and finally reconnecting with the same parent numbered highway again at ...
- The Business is a novel by the Scottish writer Iain Banks, published in 1999.
- The Business is a Canadian television series, which airs on The Movie Network in Canada and IFC in the United States.
- "The Business" is the third official single (fourth overall) released from Yung Berg's debut album, Look What You Made Me. ...