business database development in z�rich
Swami's Sofact offers database design and development services for new or existing systems. Our team of database developers has experience with a variety of databases.
Swami's Sofact offers its extensive experience to build interactive & efficient web database solutions for it's global client base. We offer custom database design & development solutions according to customized needs of clients. Web databases i.e. MySQL, MsSQL etc are mostly used for Internet development and management because of their global accessibility...
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This logical data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design in a Data Definition Language, which can then be used to create a database. A fully attributed data model contains detailed attributes for each entity.
We develop customized database needs to suit your requirements & budget.
Swami's Sofact offers database design and development services for new or existing systems. Our team of database developers has experience with a variety of databases to build interactive & efficient web database solutions. We offer custom database design & development solutions according to customized needs of clients. Web databases i.e. MySQL, MsSQL etc are mostly used for Internet development and management because of their global accessibility. A database that is used online over the Internet requires varied technologies and applications than small databases that run over a company own intranet. So the need of custom database software development solutions arises, where we stand ahead to offer you best suited solutions as per your requirements.
We study your need & suggest you the most useful applications
- Database design
- Database development and programming
- Database integration and conversion
- Database management and administration
- Database maintenance and support
- Experienced Technical Team
- One stop solution for Wide Range of Requirements
- Comprehensive Business Solutions
- Low Turnaround Time
- Low Cost Outsourcing Benefits
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a ...
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- a rightful concern or responsibility; "it's none of your business"; "mind your own business"
- an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
- the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
- business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree"
- clientele: customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious"
- The Business was London's first global business magazine published in the United Kingdom. It was edited by Allister Heath; published by Andrew Neil; and owned by the Barclay brothers, who also own The Daily Telegraph. It closed in February 2008 after it failed to prove a commercial success.
- A business (also called a firm or an enterprise) is a legally recognized organization designed to provide goods and/or services to consumers. ...
- A business route (occasionally city route) in the United States is a short special route connected to a parent numbered highway at its beginning, then routed through the central business district of a nearby city or town, and finally reconnecting with the same parent numbered highway again at ...
- The Business is a novel by the Scottish writer Iain Banks, published in 1999.
- The Business is a Canadian television series, which airs on The Movie Network in Canada and IFC in the United States.
- "The Business" is the third official single (fourth overall) released from Yung Berg's debut album, Look What You Made Me. ...