best multimedia development in z�rich
Our multimedia presentation service covers business, corporate, educational and training CDs. A CD Presentation or Flash Animation creates visual impact and you can include details like industry information, company prospectus, business goal, product details, catalogues etc. Our multimedia services include:- Graphics & Print Design, Logo and trademark design, Catalogue design, Brochures and leaflets design, Multimedia presentations, Image optimization etc...
Swami's Sofact specialize in
Multimedia CD Presentation
We have the expertise to convert your website, product catalogue, company profile into a well structured presentation onto a CD ROM. We can also design multimedia presentation for new product launches, learning solutions, orientation programs and magazine or periodicals. Swami's Sofact has the expertise to create presentations in a highly professional, specialized and adept manner. We focus on an intelligent combination of sound, videos and stills. We can take care of your requirements and bring about a creative multimedia design to suffice your business needs.
A Multimedia CD Presentation creates visual impact and you can include details like industry information, company prospectus, business goal, product details, catalogues, just about everything you want to!.
Swami's Sofact provides cd presentations development for your web application presentation, software development demo presentation, your product demo cd presentation development. Whether as a CD Presentation, CD Business Card / Biz Card CD, or customizes cd with animations, anything you can just think or imagine. a website, audio, or even Flash animation in your custom CD presentation. We can also provide the sound enable system.
Logo designing or logo creation is one of the most important stages in building brand awareness for your customer. We are experts in creating logos for your website and company.
Our Creative team can generate high quality creative logo for your website. We will show you five set of logos to choose from and changes will be done as per your directions and requirements.
As professional designers and illustrators, we create corporate identities and expert retouching of your current logo. We can convert print logos to the Web and vice versa.
We follow following steps in logo designing
- Understanding nature of business
- Creating a Concept for logo
- Designing the Graphic
- Writing a paunch line
Graphics, Print Design and Brochure Graphic Design
At Swami's Sofact we prepare high quality catalogues in any dimensions (Width & Height) as per client choice.
Graphic images are customized specifically for maximum impact. Includes illustration, photos, Flash, animation, and other rich media.
Flash Animation is an attractive and interactive tool on the web with Action Script Games it has gained a lot of popularity.
We design animations and special effects for your corporate presentation, which can clearly communicate your message, authenticity and professionalism to audience or clients. We work in flash as well as html providing fantastic animated designs. Our complete range of digital effects services includes special effects, 2D & 3D animation, cell animation, title design, compositing and more.
We have used Flash tools to create videos with low file size to make it internet friendly. Flash Animation has also application in projector displays on huge screens and displays at Exhibitions. Such projector displays become more effective with use of Flash Animation tools and Action scripting.
We are not only associated with Flash as an animating tool but also work on designing and animation on software like 3D max and Director.
Key Service Areas
Our well sufficient and proficient team of graphics designers provide supports in defining your company image to the highly competitive world. We provide professional services to the area where other development oriented companies have their limitations That includes :
- Logo and trademark design
- Catalogue of corporate identity standards
- Brochures and leaflets design
- Display graphics
- Poster Design
- Multimedia presentations
- Image Optimization
- in a most excellent way or manner; "he played best after a couple of martinis"
- the supreme effort one can make; "they did their best"
- it would be sensible; "you'd best stay at home"
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others; "he could beat the best of them"
- (superlative of `good') having the most positive qualities; "the best film of the year"; "the best solution"; "the best time for planting"; "wore ...
- outdo: get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"
- better: from a position of superiority or authority; "father knows best"; "I know better."
- Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978)
- better(p): (comparative and superlative of `well') wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable; "it would be better to speak to him"; "the White House thought it best not to respond"
- The Best is a British cookery programme which aired for ten episodes in 2002 on BBC2. The series starred British cooks Silvana Franco and Paul ...
- Best is a compilation album by Texas-based Folk singer-songwriter Robert Earl Keen that was released by Koch Records on November 7, 2006. ...
- The Best (aka The Best of t.A.T.u., t.A.T.u. The Best) is a CD/DVD set from the Russian group t.A.T.u. featuring hit singles, rare mixes, three ...
- The Best is a compilation album by George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars. The album was released in 1995 by P-Vine Records in Japan and features various tracks that were originally released on the George Clinton Family Series CD's. ...
- Best! is a greatest hits compilation for 1990s pop band Jellyfish. The album was released in 2006 and featured twenty tracks. Eight of the tracks were non-album while the other twelve consisted of songs pulled from the bands two (and only) albums, Bellybutton and Spilt Milk. ...
- Best is Mika Nakashima's first compilation Japanese album. Two brand new recordings were made: one of her first single, Stars, and the other of Amazing Grace (05), the latter of which was made as a radio-only single to promote the album in Japan.