best mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
- in a most excellent way or manner; "he played best after a couple of martinis"
- the supreme effort one can make; "they did their best"
- it would be sensible; "you'd best stay at home"
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others; "he could beat the best of them"
- (superlative of `good') having the most positive qualities; "the best film of the year"; "the best solution"; "the best time for planting"; "wore ...
- outdo: get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"
- better: from a position of superiority or authority; "father knows best"; "I know better."
- Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978)
- better(p): (comparative and superlative of `well') wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable; "it would be better to speak to him"; "the White House thought it best not to respond"
- The Best is a British cookery programme which aired for ten episodes in 2002 on BBC2. The series starred British cooks Silvana Franco and Paul ...
- Best is a compilation album by Texas-based Folk singer-songwriter Robert Earl Keen that was released by Koch Records on November 7, 2006. ...
- The Best (aka The Best of t.A.T.u., t.A.T.u. The Best) is a CD/DVD set from the Russian group t.A.T.u. featuring hit singles, rare mixes, three ...
- The Best is a compilation album by George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars. The album was released in 1995 by P-Vine Records in Japan and features various tracks that were originally released on the George Clinton Family Series CD's. ...
- Best! is a greatest hits compilation for 1990s pop band Jellyfish. The album was released in 2006 and featured twenty tracks. Eight of the tracks were non-album while the other twelve consisted of songs pulled from the bands two (and only) albums, Bellybutton and Spilt Milk. ...
- Best is Mika Nakashima's first compilation Japanese album. Two brand new recordings were made: one of her first single, Stars, and the other of Amazing Grace (05), the latter of which was made as a radio-only single to promote the album in Japan.