bespoke web programming in z�rich
Web Programming for your needs
At Swami's Sofact you can get Web Applications as per your needs
Tell us your requirement and our programmers will give fast, efficient and User friendly web applications.
Professional Web Based Email System
Web Based Instant Messaging System ( Instant Messenger)
Web Based Chatting
Message Board System
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Database application
Web Search Engine ( With spider and Crawler)
Site Search Engine
E-commerce Order Form with Auto Responder
WAP search directory
Matrimonial & Dating Portal
Counter with Multiple Graphics
Free Search Engine Submition Tool
Interactive Guest Book
........... and many more
For more details contact us.
- (of clothing) custom-made
- Bespoke is employed in a variety of applications to mean an item custom-made to the buyer's specification. ...
- Simple past of bespeak; Individually or custom made
- bespeak - be a signal for or a symptom of; "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"; "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"; "The economic indicators ...
- bespeak - request: express the need or desire for; ask for; "She requested an extra bed in her room"; "She called for room service"
- bespoken - pledged to be married; "the engaged couple"
- bespeak - A request for a specific performance, by a patron; To order or reserve in advance
- A garment custom - made from scratch to a customers specific measurements and requirements. Its origin dates back to the days when a customer ...
- a suit made on or around Savile Row bespoken to the customer's specifications. A bespoke suit is cut by an individual and made by highly ...
- Made-to-order – eg hand made by a tailor to your exact measurements, or, in this case, specially made to the exact colour combinations you want, so you can specify the colour of every single panel in the shirt.
- Typically refers to a custom-made shoe, however it is also used to simply denote a thoroughly handmade shoe.
- An individual or custom-made product or service. Traditionally applied to custom-tailored clothing, the term has been extended to information technology, especially for custom-designed software.
- is a usually British English term for clothing made at a customer's behest, and exactly to the customer's specification. ...
- This is a term used to refer to upscale customization reserved for the prestigious clientele.
- adjective Made to order, customised etc. Used to describe on this Site that a service we offer can be customised to suit your needs beyond the scope of its original parametres.