bespoke jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
- (of clothing) custom-made
- Bespoke is employed in a variety of applications to mean an item custom-made to the buyer's specification. ...
- Simple past of bespeak; Individually or custom made
- bespeak - be a signal for or a symptom of; "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"; "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"; "The economic indicators ...
- bespeak - request: express the need or desire for; ask for; "She requested an extra bed in her room"; "She called for room service"
- bespoken - pledged to be married; "the engaged couple"
- bespeak - A request for a specific performance, by a patron; To order or reserve in advance
- A garment custom - made from scratch to a customers specific measurements and requirements. Its origin dates back to the days when a customer ...
- a suit made on or around Savile Row bespoken to the customer's specifications. A bespoke suit is cut by an individual and made by highly ...
- Made-to-order – eg hand made by a tailor to your exact measurements, or, in this case, specially made to the exact colour combinations you want, so you can specify the colour of every single panel in the shirt.
- Typically refers to a custom-made shoe, however it is also used to simply denote a thoroughly handmade shoe.
- An individual or custom-made product or service. Traditionally applied to custom-tailored clothing, the term has been extended to information technology, especially for custom-designed software.
- is a usually British English term for clothing made at a customer's behest, and exactly to the customer's specification. ...
- This is a term used to refer to upscale customization reserved for the prestigious clientele.
- adjective Made to order, customised etc. Used to describe on this Site that a service we offer can be customised to suit your needs beyond the scope of its original parametres.