accessible mcommerce development in z�rich
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). It is predicted that Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Swami's Sofact provides mCommerce development by utilizing popular packages like Magento.
M-commerce, the new buzzword in today's mobile industry, opens new horizons for mobile phones and services. Originally used to place voice calls, today's mobile phone uses data, multimedia, entertainment, and mobile commerce services, which are expected to overtake voice in revenue generation for operators. Swami's Sofact can help you use this latest technology wonder in the best possible manner.
The next generation of commerce would most probably be mobile commerce or m-commerce.
Benefits of mCommerce
- Your business offering are widespread, easier and more convenient to access.
- Considerable flexibility while conducting business.
- Automation of back-office operations reduces Transaction and personnel costs
- Because of flexible access to back-office data, field staff is more effective
Swami's Sofact offers all types of m-Commerce solutions business including Mobile Banking, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Marketing, Billing, Auction, Stock Quotes and SMS Alerts etc. Our innovative SMS-based mCommerce solutions integrate easily with your existing CRM/ERP infrastructure and ensure greater security.
Definitions of accessible on the Web:
- capable of being reached; "a town accessible by rail"
- capable of being read with comprehension; "readily accessible to the nonprofessional reader"; "the tales seem more approachable than his more difficult novels"
- easily obtained; "most students now have computers accessible"; "accessible money"
- easy to get along with or talk to; friendly; "an accessible and genial man"
- Accessibility is a general term used to describe the degree to which a product (e.g., device, service, environment) is accessible by as many ...
- Easy of access or approach; approachable; Of a person, easy to approach; approachable; Open to the influence of; Obtainable; to be got at; Easily understood
- accessibility - handiness: the quality of being at hand when needed
- accessibility - approachability: the attribute of being easy to meet or deal with
- accessibility - The quality of being accessible, or of admitting approach; receptibility
- accessibleness - The property that someone or something can be accessed
- Can be approached or entered by the inspector safely, without difficulty, fear or danger.
- an AZ format offers a clear, concise and attractive layout, alongside sophisticated cross-referencing, an extensive bibliography, and a comprehensive index
- In the case of a facility, readily usable by a particular individual; in the case of a program or activity, presented or provided in such a way that a particular individual can participate, with or without auxiliary aids(s); in the case of electronic resources, accessible with or without the use ...
- The basis of accessibility is that every Web user should have access to the information and experiences available online. ...
- accessibility - The physical and technological barriers to people with disabilities interacting with a web site.