accessible jobs employment in z�rich
Jobs @ Swami's Sofact
Sofact have following openings
Location : US of A, Canada, UK, Middle East, India.
Qualification :- Diploma in Marketing, Candidate should have clear concepts of internet, pros of Website and E-commerce.
Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Working Hours:- Flexible
Dont' Work Hard Work Smartly
Work with new ideas concepts, be honest deliver what you promise and thats all, you won't market your services but people (your clients) will.
Interested applicants can send their biodata (plan doc) along with a self written article PROS AND CONS of internet business to [email protected]
Definitions of accessible on the Web:
- capable of being reached; "a town accessible by rail"
- capable of being read with comprehension; "readily accessible to the nonprofessional reader"; "the tales seem more approachable than his more difficult novels"
- easily obtained; "most students now have computers accessible"; "accessible money"
- easy to get along with or talk to; friendly; "an accessible and genial man"
- Accessibility is a general term used to describe the degree to which a product (e.g., device, service, environment) is accessible by as many ...
- Easy of access or approach; approachable; Of a person, easy to approach; approachable; Open to the influence of; Obtainable; to be got at; Easily understood
- accessibility - handiness: the quality of being at hand when needed
- accessibility - approachability: the attribute of being easy to meet or deal with
- accessibility - The quality of being accessible, or of admitting approach; receptibility
- accessibleness - The property that someone or something can be accessed
- Can be approached or entered by the inspector safely, without difficulty, fear or danger.
- an AZ format offers a clear, concise and attractive layout, alongside sophisticated cross-referencing, an extensive bibliography, and a comprehensive index
- In the case of a facility, readily usable by a particular individual; in the case of a program or activity, presented or provided in such a way that a particular individual can participate, with or without auxiliary aids(s); in the case of electronic resources, accessible with or without the use ...
- The basis of accessibility is that every Web user should have access to the information and experiences available online. ...
- accessibility - The physical and technological barriers to people with disabilities interacting with a web site.